Library Newsletter – August 26, 2020
- The library is open: The library is open this semester, and we are here to support you this semester. To put the safety of the Stonehill Community first, the library has instituted a few changes. All users will use their HillCards to access the building. The chairs have been moved to help facilitate social distancing, and masks are required at all times. Wipes, hand sanitizer and masks are available to keep everyone safe. Read more about all the changes for this semester.
- Make an Appointment with a Librarian: Librarians are here to help you, whether you are on campus or off. To make an appointment with a librarian use our easy LibCal system. As most appointments will be virtual this semester, the help of a librarian can be accessed wherever you are. Librarians can help you at any point in your research. Stay ahead of your assignments and book an appointment with a librarian today!
- Need a study space or place to take on online class? Check out the study spaces that are available to students on campus. These spaces can be booked from 8am-8pm, Monday through Friday.
- Printing change: Printing on campus has been made safer for you with a new touch free system. Check out IT’s helpful Knowledge Base article all about the new system. Librarians are always happy to help you if you have any questions!
- SOAR: Stonehill showcases student and faculty work in the college’s new digital repository, SOAR. Check out some of the documents that are in the repository on the library home page.
- Text Line: Even though you may be off campus, you can still text a librarian at 508-709-0223 for help with your research.
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram, like us on Facebook, and visit our Pinterest page!