Stonehill in the City Co-op Program
Deeply immersive, our co-op programs put you in your field for two semesters and allow you to gain experience, earn credits and build professional networks.
Stonehill's Co-op Program lasts over the course of two semesters, or six months. Co-ops are full-time and many are paid, particularly those in the fields of science, operations and technology.
- Benefit from more responsibility and training than offered through a 3-month internship
- Complete a summer to fall (July–December) or spring to summer (January–June) co-op
- Live in on-campus housing for local opportunities
- Earn 15 credits
- 9 credits – co-op experience (at least 32-40 hrs/week)
- 3 credits – Academic work in partnership with the student’s faculty moderator
- 3 credits – Course of the student’s choice taken at Stonehill (or at another institution if the student is not working locally)
At any given time, hundreds of Co-op opportunities can be found in Handshake. In addition, students can utilize a number of other job boards and company pages. Here's a sampling of postings currently listed in Handshake.
Students should choose the application option that best suits their interest and complete their applications by the appropriate deadline. Please know that information and materials submitted to the Office of Undergraduate Admission cannot be returned to students.
|Application Plan||Application Deadline||Decision Notification||Binding?|
|Early Action||November 1||Early January||No|
|Early Decision*||December 1||Late December||Yes*|
|Early Action II||January 15||Late February||No|
|Early Decision II*||February 1||Mid-February||Yes*|
|Regular Decision||February 15||Mid-March||No|
*Note: As stated in the Common Application's Early Decision Agreement, if you choose to apply to Stonehill as an Early Decision or Early Decision II applicant and you are admitted, you must enroll at the College.