The GoHill Fund
The GoHill Fund supports 450 Stonehill College student-athletes across 23 varsity sports.
Every gift provides our coaches and students with the resources they need to compete and succeed at the highest levels—on and off the field.
The GoHill Fund
A quality collegiate athletic program has always relied upon successful collaboration to achieve goals, and it is no different at Stonehill. Through the hard work and dedication of our student-athletes and coaches and the generosity of our alumni, Stonehill’s athletics program continues to produce incredible results.
Gifts to the GoHill Fund advance the development of Stonehill Athletics. They provide the means to grant scholarships, improve facilities, fund out-of-region travel and foster the growth and development of students and staff.
Giving to the GoHill Fund ensures we can fulfill our commitment to:
- Compete and succeed at the highest level in each of our 23 varsity sports.
- Uphold the highest standards of academic and athletic integrity.
- Provide a transformative experience for our student-athletes.
- Support the College’s mission to educate the whole person so that each Stonehill graduate thinks, acts, and leads with courage toward the creation of a more just and compassionate world.
- Appreciation of Differences
- A diverse & inclusive community
- Compliant with the rules, philosophies and guidelines of NCAA Division II, the NE-10 Conference, and Stonehill College
- Win the right way – uncompromising commitment to academics and athletics
- Care for, have concern for and exhibit compassion to, all of our constituents
- Congeniality and Collegiality
- A courageous community that communicates directly, productively, and with empathy
- STONEHILL – one community
- Commitment to Excellence
- Achieve academic excellence in harmony with the College’s aspirational goals
- To competitive athletic success, i.e. the effort and endurance needed to push ourselves and our teammates to achieve personal and collective best
- To community engagement and meaningful service experiences
- To a transformational experience – whole-person development and total care for students and staff in order to create lifelong wellbeing
- To continuous growth and development