Born: October 2, 1959, Providence, Rhode Island
Ordained: June 13, 1987
Education: Ed. D., anticipated 2013, University of Massachusetts, Boston, M. Div., University of St. Michael's College, University of Toronto, 1986, B.A. Tulane University, 1981.
Doctoral Dissertation: Student Social Movements: A Historical Case Study of a Faith-Based Social Movement, the Young Christian Students, 1939-1967.
- Vice President for Student Affairs, Stonehill College, 2007-Present
- Vice President for Mission, Stonehill College, 2001-2007
- Director of Campus Ministry, 2000-2003
- Campus Minister, The Catholic Center, Bridgewater State College, 1997-2000
- Teacher, Chaplain & Coach, Coyle and Cassidy High School, Taunton, 1994-1998
- Director of Vocations, Congregation of Holy Cross, Easton, 1990-1994
- Parochial Vicar, Holy Cross Church, Easton, 1987-1990
Board Experience: King's College, Stonehill College (Board of Fellows), Provincial Council, Congregation of Holy Cross, My Brother's Keeper, Father Bill's & MainSpring Coalition for the Homeless
Proudest Achievement: "Helping to shape an attitude, which I hope is pervasive in the Student Affairs division, of always centering on what is in the best interest of the individual student to assure their success and to treat each student with reverence and respect. "
Hobbies & Pastimes: Spending time with family and friends, hiking, jogging, kayaking, and listening to country and Irish music
Favorite Quote: "Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares." (Hebrews 13:2)
Want to lead Stonehill because: "I seek to lead this institution because I believe in the wonderful story of Stonehill College and its mission of providing for each Stonehill student a learning experience that transcends the classroom for the broader community, fostering a hunger to build a just and compassionate world."