Accounting Internships & Career Opportunities
Accounting students are encouraged to supplement their studies with work in the field. Many have performed research and completed internships locally, around the United States and overseas, providing opportunities to grow as leaders, build professional networks and hone skills that will serve them well throughout their careers.
Places where Stonehill students have recently interned include:
- Andersen Tax (formerly WTAS)
- Cubist Pharmaceuticals
- Cyber Ark
- Deloitte & Touche
- Eastern Bank
- Ernst & Young
- John Hancock
- Merrill Lynch
- Rachel Zoe Industries (LA)
- Reebok International
- State Street Global Advisors (SSGA)
- Washington DC Metro Police
Career Development Resources for Students
The Stonehill Career Development Center offers extensive assistance to students seeking employment, pursuing advanced studies or participating in postgraduate service opportunities. By completing internships and utilizing mentors, students are empowered to build lifelong career management skills.
Accounting-Specific Career Resources
- Finance and Accounting Recruiting Reception each fall
- Annual career fairs.
- Extensive on-campus recruiting program for internships and entry-level jobs.
Active Alumni Mentors
The Accounting program boasts more than 80 active alumni mentors, including:
- Boyd/Smith Inc.—Assistant Controller
- Deloitte & Touche—Enterprise Risk Consultant
- Eaton Vance—Associate
- Ernst & Young—Tax Manager
- Genzyme Corp.—Principal Accountant, International Finance
- Grant Thornton—Senior Audit Associate
- Raytheon—HR Manager