Take the Strong Interest Inventory
The Strong Interest Inventory is a short, online self-assessment tool that highlights major options and career paths that are compatible with your personality and interests.
How to take The Strong:
- Click here to open the website where you can take The Strong.
- Once you get to the website, you will be prompted to create a new account by entering your first and last name, email, and then create a password.
- Check off the first option in the "Age Requirement" section. When you are finished, click "Next".
- On the next screen, you will be asked to enter a phone number and create a security question and answer.
- You will automatically be logged into your account. Scroll down to the "Assessments" section and click "Start" next to the Strong Interest Inventory to begin. Please allow 30-40 minutes to complete it.
- After completing the Strong, call Counseling Services (508-565-1331, option 1) to schedule an appointment with one of our graduate interns and have your results reviewed.
Contact us with questions or issues logging into the website.
Counseling Services is committed to the development of the whole person: intellectually, emotionally, socially, spiritually and physically. Counseling Services provides confidential, appointment-based support to Stonehill College students.
*When calling for support (press option 1 for scheduling/front desk, press option 2 for 24/7 Support Line)