These days we can manage almost everything right from our smartphones, and your Stonehill life is no exception. The My Stonehill mobile app provides convenient, on-the-go access to a broad range of information and functionality for the Stonehill community.
Wondering what’s for lunch at the Commons on Tuesday? Check out dining menus right in the app. Need to know when the shuttle arrives at Braintree Plaza? The Skyhawk Shuttle feature shows real-time GPS tracking of the shuttle. The My Stonehill app includes these features and so much more, like:
- Handshake – Access and manage your full Handshake account right within the My Stonehill app.
- Grades – This provides students with their grades from current and past courses.
- Course Information – Faculty members and enrolled students can see meeting patterns, locations, faculty contacts, course descriptions, and rosters.
- Laundry View – Get up-to-the-minute status of laundry machines in residence halls, with the ability to receive a text message when machines become available.
- Directory – Search the Stonehill directory for contact info for faculty, staff, and students.
These features and so much more are all available to you with the My Stonehill app. So if you aren’t one of the over 2,200 who have already downloaded the free app, simply search "Stonehill" in the app store for iOS or Android to get it today.
Please contact the IT Service Desk at 508-565-4357 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.