Planning on being away for the holidays? Let people know how to reach you (or why they can't...) by using O365 to manage your availability during your vacation. All the following settings and more can be accessed by clicking the gear at the top right of your screen within Office 365 and clicking Mail toward the bottom.
There, you'll find robust options to:
- Use Outlook to set up Automatic Replies to emails.
- Settings>Mail>Automatic Replies
- Set your availability in your Calendar to let people know when you'll be away. You can also set this in your Automatic Replies by checking Block my calendar for this period
- Use Greetings to record away messages for your voicemail.
- You can also use Call Answering Rules to create custom filters to play different voicemail messages, forward calls to different numbers, or even set up touch-tone options for callers to choose from depending on the nature of their call.
- Settings>Mail, then above Mail expand General>Voice Mail>Call Answering Rules
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the IT Service Desk at 508-565-4357 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.