Link of the week: "Mindset"
Psychologist Carol Dweck talks about the importance of "mindset" in academic and professional success.
In keeping with our mission to support faculty research about teaching and learning, the CTL hosts a collection of print and online resources to cover a wide variety of teaching topics:
- Don't Cancel That Class! (Class Makeup Options)
- General Education and the Cornerstone Program
- Faculty Reading Room and Print Library
- SOTL Bibliography on RefWorks
- Student Support Resources
- Sample Syllabus Statements (suggested language to include in your syllabus)
- Resources on Teaching about Privilege
- "Education Abroad" Faculty Toolkit (resources developed by the University of Kentucky to assist faculty who are planning to take students abroad)