SOTL Research Grant
- Prof. Jungyun Gill, Sociology
"Stonehill Students' and Faculty's Attitudes toward Brockton and the Implications for Community-Based Learning"
Classroom Innovation Grant
- Prof. Anamika Twyman-Ghoshal, Criminology
"Teaching Personal and Social Context in Criminology"
- Prof. Maureen Boyle, Communication
"The Great Migration: Using a Journalistic Approach in the Classroom to Teaching Diversity"
- Bridget Meigs, Mission
"Deepening our Mission by Creating More Experiential Learning and Research Opportunities at The Farm at
- Prof. Adam Lampton, Visual and Performing Arts
"Photography as We Know It"
Pedagogy Travel Grant
- Prof. Jegoo Lee, Business Administration
"Creating/Designing Effective Business Ethics Classrooms"
- Prof. Matthew Borushko, English
"“The Possibilities of a Romantic Education: Or, Can Empathy Be a Learning Outcome?”
- Prof. Andrea Opitz, English
"Staying Current in American Studies and Learning about Teaching American Studies"
- Prof. Heather Yu, Neuroscience
"Bringing Hands-on Neurophysiology to the Classroom and Beyond"
- Prof. Chris Wetzel, Sociology
"Writing in the Discipline and the Process of Public Scholarship"