Classroom Innovation Grant
Pedagogy Travel Grant
- Prof. Maggie Labinski, Philosophy
"Safe for Whom? Race, Ethnicity, and the In/Humanity of Safe Spaces"
- Prof. Corey Dolgon, Sociology
"The Problem of Service Learning, Community Engagement, and Institutionalization in the United States"
- Prof. Lisa Redpath, Visual and Performing Arts
Vocal and Choral Pedagogy at the Massachusetts Music Educators Association
- Patricia McPherson, Library
"Linked Literacies -- Providing Library Instruction and Support to Foster Cultural Learning in an Elementary Spanish Class"
- Prof. Heather Bleakley, Biology
Professional Development and Research Training for Biology Students
- Profs. Jennifer Swanson & Jim Lee, Business Administration
"Intercultural Experiential Learning: Designing Effective Travel Programs"
- Prof. Anne Mattina, Communication
"Engagement & Agency in the Rhetorical Criticism Classroom"
- Prof. Lee Farrow, Sociology
Attendance at Association for Humanistic Sociology conference
- Prof. Kristin Burkholder, Environmental Studies
Attendance at Ocean Sciences Meeting
- Prof. Sue Mooney, Biology
"Sustainability and the Sacred" Summer Retreat at Hampshire College
- Prof. Juan Carlos Martin, Foreign Languages
"Virtual Language Learning: Beyond the Classroom"
- Prof. Colleen Ellis, Visual and Performing Arts
Attendance at TypeCon2013
- Prof. Rudy deMattos, Foreign Languages
"Language Learning and Language Teaching: The American Classroom"