SOTL Research Grant
Classroom Innovation Grant
Pedagogy Travel Grant
- Prof. Hossein Kazemi, Economics
Attendance at the South-Western Economics Teaching Conference
- Prof. Edward McGushin, Philosophy
Attendance at the 51st Annual Meeting of the Society for Phenomenology and Existential Philosophy
- Prof. Wendy Peek, English
"Developing Online Gender Studies courses"
- Prof. Wanjiru Mbure, Communication
"Assessing and Giving Feedback: Can We Get It Right?"
- Prof. Corey Dolgon, Sociology
"Can Colleges Learn to Speak Good Community: Moving from Transactional to Transformational Partnerships"
- Prof. Rudy deMattos, Foreign Languages
"Re-thinking the Classroom: Promoting the Use of Film Panopto, Movie Maker, and iMovie"
- Prof. Hilary Gettman, Business
"From Theory to the Classroom: Does Teaching Goal Setting Theory Impact Student Knowledge and Behavior"
- Prof. Lisa Redpath, Visual and Performing Arts
"Technology in the Music Classroom"
- Prof. Elizabeth Belanger, History
Attendance at Imagining America conference
- Prof. Daria Valentini, Foreign Languages
ACTFL Writing Proficiency Guidelines in the Foreign Languages Curriculum"
- Prof. Candice Smith-Corby, Visual and Performing Arts
Travel to Fresco Painting Workshop in Collevechio, Italy