Davis Pedagogy-Technology Grants:
- Prof. Ralph Bravaco, Computer Science
"Materials for teaching 'Robotics' course"
- Prof. Scott Cohen, English
"Films and supplemental materials for a Contemporary Global Film Series"
- Prof. Robert Dugan, Computer Science
"Equipment and software to use in CS capstone course for development of applications for Stonehill-related project"
- Prof. Patricia Leavy, Sociology
"'Teaching Culture' workshop at International Institute of Social History Conference"
- Prof. Greg Maniero, Biology
"Field equipment for use in environmental biology course"
- Prof. Sue Mooney, History & Philosophy of Science
"Teaching Professor Conference presentation"
- Prof. John Schatzel, Business
"Equipment and materials for integrating multimedia e-learning in courses"
- Prof. Erica Tucker, Sociology
"Recording and analysis equipment for ethographic studies in courses"