What is the current mileage rate?

The current mileage rate is .555 cents per mile as of July 1, 2012 through 6/30/2013.

Back to Top

What do I do if I do not have a receipt?

All receipts must be attached to request for payment forms and travel and expense reimbursement forms in order for the reimbursement to be processed. If a piece of documentation is lost, the Missing Receipts Form (.pdf) must be completed and attached to the request.

Back to Top

When must I have my reimbursement request submitted to the Controller's Office?

See the Schedule Page on this website for a description of payment timing.

Back to Top

What are reasons my request may be rejected?

A. Improper signatures
B. Missing documentation

Note: All rejected requests will be sent to the requestor through interoffice mail. This may cause a delay in payment of the request. Requestors should carefully review the Accounts Payable policies and procedures to ensure that a request is fully complete based on the policy guidelines.

Invoices and reimbursements processed against an insufficient budget will be reviewd by the Budget Manager prior to payment.

Back to Top

What types of accounts can I charge?

See the Banner Expense Accounts page on this website for a listing of most frequently used accounts including a description of the account and the reason for use.

Back to Top

How do I know which travel expenses are reimbursable?

See the Travel and Expense Policy for a listing of reimbursable expenses.

Back to Top