Spring 2017 Christ Encounters Retreat
The Spring 2018 Retreat will be held February 23-25. This semester's retreat is currently full, but we are accepting names for our waitlist. Please contact Campus Minister Ricky Bevington firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on the waitlist.
Christ Encounters Retreat
Through talks, reflection, conversation, and prayer, participants will discover how they encounter Christ in their everyday life. You will meet wonderful people, learn about yourself, think reflectively about faith and spirituality, and you will have a great weekend away from Stonehill.
Registration for the Spring 2017 Retreat will be available in early February. Registration will be completed online and students will be able to pay through the online marketplace.
Never been on a retreat before? Nervous what to expect? On the CER, you can expect:
- to meet a great community of folks who are journeying to discover their faith and more about themselves
- to pray individually and in community
- to hear a series of talks given by students about their own personal relationship with God
- to discuss in small groups openly about your experience with faith, spirituality, and belief
- to enjoy a great, fun weekend away from campus
- to celebrate and experience the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist