Please be aware that due to Stonehill's move to remote learning during the COVID-19 pandemic, the FUN Fund will not be approving new applications for the remainder of the spring semester.
The FUN fund is a grant provided by the Student Government Association (SGA) that is distributed to students who are seeking alcohol-free FUN either on or off campus on the weekends during the regular academic year.
How Do I Use The FUN Fund?
- Fill out an application at least 3 weeks prior to your FUN event.
- Please stick within our $200 per-event grant limit. If your budget goes over, please explain how you plan to supplement your Fun Fund Grant.
- Be persuasive! Convince us as to why we should award your FUN funds.
- Be specific! Make sure we understand the details of your alcohol-free event such as costs and timing
- If you are approved for a FUN grant, the reimbursement procedure will be detailed in your approval email.
- We occasionally award PARTIAL reimbursements, meaning the Committee is willing to grant a reimbursement towards part of your FUN. Let us know in your application if and how we should consider a PARTIAL reimbursement.
- For more information on improving your chances of being approved, see our FUN Fund grant criteria.
The FUN Fund Committee
The FUN fund is managed by a committee of Stonehill students and staff who review applications and distribute reimbursement for approved FUN activities. For Spring 2020, the committee plans to review applications on the following dates: 1/28/20, 2/11/20, 2/25/20, 3/24/20, 4/7/20, 4/21/20. Meeting dates may be modified or updated as needed by the committee. If you are a student interested in serving on the committee, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kelly Fitzgerald, Counseling Services
- Kacie Foss, Community Standards
- Jessica Greene, Health & Wellness
- Teddi Nguyen Lydon, Intercultural Affairs
- Heidi Marshall, Residence Life
- Jess Medeiros, Class of 2021
- Gwen Gould, Class of 2022
- Natalie Schafer, Class of 2021
- Jessica Horibin, Class of 2020
- Katie Cappucci, Class of 2021
- Jasmine Santos, Class of 2022
- Caroline McAuliffe, Class of 2022
- Bridget Ryan, Class of 2023
- Olivia Cerretani, Class of 2022
- Hannah Davis, Class of 2023