The Student Affairs Division promotes a vibrant, inclusive community rooted in faith by fostering a culture of learning that supports the formation of the mind, body, and heart of each student. We are committed to empowering students to take ownership of their individual experiences, while instilling in them a sense of shared responsibility for the development of our community. Aligned with the College’s mission, the Student Affairs Division challenges our students to deepen their curiosity and think critically in order to become lifelong learners and ethical leaders within a diverse and global society.
Racial & Ethnic Inclusive Excellence Commitments
Actioning Racial & Ethnic Inclusive Excellence
2020-2021 Student Affairs Commitments
- Student Affairs leadership will demonstrate a commitment to recruit and retain staff from racially diverse backgrounds and provide resources to support their overall success.
- Student Affairs leadership will work to create and sustain a work environment in which all members feel a sense of belonging.
- Student Affairs leadership will increase awareness of ongoing divisional efforts relative to diversity, equity, inclusion, and social justice.
- Student Affairs leadership will partner with on-campus colleagues and surrounding communities on various initiatives to further DEI efforts both on and off campus.
- Student Affairs leadership will ensure that professional development and ongoing work related to DEI remains a top priority.
- Student Affairs leadership will ensure student leader engagement in topics of anti-racism and social justice.
- Student Affairs leadership will promote an inclusive and racially just campus climate.