The Marketing Office communicates and manages the Stonehill brand through publications, videos, website content, social media and e-communications.
The Office partners with all departments and offices across campus to develop strategies that achieve marketing objectives and serve the overall goals of the College.
We strive to reflect Stonehill's prestigious accomplishments, rigorous academics, community traditions and Catholic identity while strengthening the College's reputation locally and nationally.
Our Primary Responsibilities
- Promoting the Catholic mission and strategic goals of the College
- Upholding the College's brand standards and visual identity
- Planning and executing recruitment campaigns
- Generating and managing content for www.stonehill.edu
- Producing publications, brochures and promotional materials
- Supporting the College's social media efforts
- Training users of the BigTree website content management system
The Marketing Office at Stonehill partners with colleagues from all corners of the College to plan, design and execute creative projects. Our mission is to tell the story of Stonehill through print publications, videos, website content, social media and e-communication.