Stonehill Students Collaborate with the Brockton Community
Students in Stonehill's journalism class wrote articles for the Brockton Parent Magazine to help parents and their children prepare for college.
- How to prepare for the SAT
- Fear the common app no more
- Facing college fears
- Is community college the right way to go?
- Time management key in the college process
- How to become a college athlete
- Getting the most out of college on a budget
- Making a major decision
The Office of Community-Based Learning allows students to perform service-learning projects or conduct community-based research that not only benefits local needs but is designed collaboratively between community-based organizations as well as faculty and students.