For Community Partners
This spring, Stonehill Advanced Newswriting students partnered with Messiah Baptist Church for a special feature project on the Great Migration. Students connected with seniors from Messiah Baptist Church to interview them for their spring semester project!
Community Partner Handbook
The Community Partner Handbook is a guide to learn more about Community-Based Learning and to develop a partnership with a Stonehill course. It includes information on our services, important campus contacts, and other resources.
- Community Partner Handbook Feedback
The CBL's Community Partners include a variety of schools, businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies.
Current CBL community partners include:
- A New Day
- Artists for Humanity
- Boys & Girls Club of Brockton
- Brockton 21st Century Corporation
- Brockton Interfaith Community
- Brockton Public Schools
- Brockton Visiting Nurse Association
- Brockton Youth Council
- Cape Verdean Association
- Catholic Charities
- Charity Guild
- Coaching for Change
- Creative World
- David Jon Louison Family Care Center
- Davis Commons Community Center
- The Family Center at Community Connections of Brockton
- Father Bill's & MainSpring House
- Gateway to College
- Girl Scouts of Eastern Massachusetts
- Horizons for Homeless Children
- House of Possibilities
- My Brother's Keeper
- School on Wheels
- YouthBuild Brockton
The Office of Community Standards seeks to provide students with a living and learning environment that reflects the values of the Stonehill community and supports the College's commitment to developing the moral, spiritual, intellectual and social competencies of our students.