Alcohol and Other Drugs (AOD) Committee
The Alcohol and Other Drugs (AOD) Committee is a group of students, staff, and faculty charged with overseeing the implementation of recommendations from the College's Alcohol Task Force and the Campus Alcohol Prevention Action Plan with the ultimate goal of decreasing high-risk drinking and other drug use by Stonehill students.
The Committee is responsible for developing and executing an annual plan to address alcohol and other drug issues in a comprehensive manner, as well as providing on-going progress reports to the Stonehill community regarding the work of the Committee and its impact on student behavior. The Committee also seeks to reduce secondary issues related to alcohol and other drug abuse.
- Erin Silverman, Counseling Services/ AOD Coordinator (Co-Chair)
- Sara Polcari, Career Development Center (Co-Chair)
- David Bamford, General Counsel
- David Wordell, Campus Police
- Michael Labella, Community Standards
- Nicole Cyr, Faculty
- Andrew Anderson, Residence Life
- Bridget O'Brien, Residence Life
- Lina Macedo, Student Activities
- Sarah MacHugh, Athletics