Curriculum Vitae Format
LAST UPDATE 9/11/08
NOTE: Whenever a listing is sought, please begin with the most recent dates and move backward in time
Name and address
A. Institutions attended, dates of attendance, dates of degrees
and degrees earned
B. Title of Doctoral dissertation
C. Other graduate or additional study beyond highest degree,
including professional certification(s)
A. Full-time teaching experience at college or university level at the rank
of Instructor or higher (Begin with the most recent.)
Institution Rank Dates
B. Titles of courses taught in the past five years
C. Number and type of independent studies, non-traditional programs and student research projects directed in the past five years
D. Other curriculum, course or instructional innovations
E. Joint, adjunct, or associate faculty appointments outside the College
F. Part-Time appointments at Stonehill
IV. SCHOLARSHIP AND CREATIVE WORK
1. List in order all books, chapters, and articles in refereed journals, providing specific information as to title, publisher, date or issue of publication, and pages. You may choose to list separately books, chapters and articles.
2. Papers delivered at meetings of learned and/or professional societies. List sessions chaired at such meetings separately. Provide dates and locations.
3. Book reviews and other publications
4. Titles of grant applications (both funded and non funded) within the last five years, indicating dates of submission and agencies to which the applications were submitted. Submit texts for all grant applications funded.
5. Consulting in one’s field, including reviewing of manuscripts, review assignments, etc.
1. Memberships in professional and learned societies, offices held
2. Attendance at meetings, seminars: names and dates of attendance
3. Fellowships, awards, prizes and honors
C. WORK IN PROGRESS
1. Current scholarly and research projects and schedules for completion
V. OTHER PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
A. Personal activities and experience related to collegiate responsibilities, technical workshops, pedagogy workshops, leadership activities, or other professional training.
VI. COLLEGE AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
(Indicate which activities have been particularly time-consuming or of special significance to the College and/or community)
A. College committee appointments, administrative experience and special activities
B. Community activities, appointments or offices