The FUN Fund!
The FUN Fund is available to support your creative, unique and ALCOHOL-FREE fun!Apply Now
How Do I Use The FUN Fund?
- Fill out an application at least 3 weeks prior to your FUN event.
- Please stick within our $200 per-event grant limit. If your budget goes over, please explain how you plan to supplement your Fun Fund Grant.
- Be persuasive! Convince us as to why we should award your FUN funds.
- Be specific! Make sure we understand the details of your alcohol-free event such as costs and timing
- If you are approved for a FUN grant, the reimbursement procedure will be detailed in your approval email.
- We occasionally award PARTIAL reimbursements, meaning the Committee is willing to grant a reimbursement towards part of your FUN. Let us know in your application if and how we should consider a PARTIAL reimbursement.
- For more information on improving your chances of being approved, see our FUN Fund grant criteria.
The FUN Fund Committee
The FUN fund is managed by a committee of Stonehill students and staff who review applications and distribute reimbursement for approved FUN activities. For Spring 2019, the committee plans to review applications on the following dates: January 24, January 31, February 14, February 28, March 14, March 28, April 11, and April 25. Meeting dates may be modified or updated as needed by the committee. If you are a student interested in serving on the committee, email email@example.com.
- Kelly Fitzgerald, Counseling Services
- Mike Labella, Community Standards
- Jessica Greene, Health & Wellness
- Jess Medeirso, Class of 2021
- Gwen Gould, Class of 2022
- Natalie Schafer, Class of 2021
- Pat Casaletto, Class of 2019
- Katie Cappucci, Class of 2021
- Jasmine Santos, Class of 2022
- Caroline McAuliffe, Class of 2022
Follow us on instagram @stonehillfunfund
Apply for a FUN Fund Grant