C.S.C. Faculty & Staff
The priests and brothers of the Congregation of Holy Cross founded Stonehill in 1948, and continue to sponsor the College today.
The Board of Incorporators
In addition to serving the College community as administrators, faculty members and campus ministers, C.S.C. faculty and staff comprise the Board of Incorporators and have the power to amend College bylaws.