The Environmental Stewardship Council shall:
- Develop and maintain a plan of environmentally sustainable goals, objectives, and action plans based on approved policies and practices and consistent with the College's mission, guiding principles, and policies.
- Formulate, review, and recommend environmentally sustainable and fiscally sound policies and practices.
- Define instructional space on campus that must remain in its natural state for teaching and research purposes.
- Promote environmentally conscious activities on- and off-campus.
- Oversee the Green Fund and award funding to qualified candidates.
The council includes two faculty members, two students, including the president of Students for Environmental Action (SEA), and at least one representative from each administrative division of the college. The Council's 2014-2015 members are:
- Andy Anderson, Student Affairs (Residence Life)
- Bruce Boyer, Finance (Facilities)
- Leanne Brooks, '15 (SEA)
- Nicole Casper, Academic Affairs (Archives)
- Kim Cordeiro, Mission
- Sean Davenport, '15 (SEA)
- Doreen DelMonaco, Enrollment Management & Marketing (Student Financial Services)
- Kathy Falcone, Human Resources
- Morgan Johnson, '16 (SEA)
- Bridget Meigs, Academic Faculty
- Sue Mooney (Chair), Academic Faculty
- Cheryl Schnitzer, Academic Faculty
- Maura Tyrrell, Academic Faculty
- Kim Wheeler, Advancement
- Greg Wolfe, Finance (Purchasing)
- Other attendees: Craig Binney, Deb Carpenter, Jessa Gagne, Bob MacEachern, Tom McGrath, David Miller, Kelley Reardon, '15, Paul Ricci
- Annual Sustainability Report FY2014
- Annual Sustainability Report FY2013
- Annual Sustainability Report FY2012