In keeping with our mission to support faculty research about teaching and learning, the CTL hosts a collection of print and online resources to cover a wide variety of teaching topics:
- Faculty Reading Room and Print Library
- SOTL Bibliography on RefWorks
- Student Support Resources
- Sample Syllabus Statements (suggested language to include in your syllabus)
- Resources on Teaching about Privilege
- "Education Abroad" Faculty Toolkit (resources developed by the University of Kentucky to assist faculty who are planning to take students abroad)
If there is a text you would like to see in the CTL's library or a useful online resource you believe should be referenced on our site, please let us know.