Welcome to Accessibility Resources! Located within the Academic Services and Advising Suite in Duffy 104, the Office of Accessibility Resources (OAR) supports Stonehill’s unwavering commitment to providing a welcoming, supportive and inclusive environment for students with disabilities.
Our goal is to lead the campus community in its mission to recognize disability as a valued aspect of diversity, to embrace access as a matter of social justice and to ensure that all aspects of campus life are universally accessible.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We are here to help you!
- Documentation Guidelines
- Personal Care Attendant (PCA) Guidelines
- Service Animal Guidelines
- Foreign Language Substitution Guidelines
- Seizure Guidelines
- Diagnostic Referral Process Guidelines
- Alternate Format of Text Guidelines
- Alternate Format of Text Request Form
- Exam Accommodations Form
- Disability Services FAQ
- Peer Note Taker Guidelines
- Peer Note Recipient Guidelines
- Peer Note Taker Request Form
Students seeking referrals to evaluate for learning disabilities and/or ADHD are encouraged to meet with OAR. OAR will provide students with a list of diagnostic providers in the Massachusetts area who offer testing services.
Please note that students are responsible for the full cost of diagnostic testing. Because these evaluations can be quite costly, students should contact their health insurance company's Member Services Department to inquire about benefits eligibility.