Professor Craton is originally from Michigan. After receiving his Ph.D. he spent a year as a post-doctoral fellow at the University of Illinois. Prior to coming to Stonehill he held a position at Trinity University in San Antonio, Texas. He began teaching at Stonehill in fall 1995.
- B.S., Tufts University
- Ph.D., Child Psychology, University of Minnesota
- Research in Developmental Psychology
- Research Methods in Psychology
- Psychological Science
- Developmental Psychology I
- Psychological Science: Research in Music Cognition