Kristi Burkholder joins the ENV program after serving as a visiting lecturer at Wellesley College and Bentley University, where she taught classes in global climate change.
Kristi's research interests focus on large scale oceanic circulations. Specifically, her work investigates the ways in which ocean currents (including the Gulf Stream) transport heat and salt to high latitudes.
- Ph.D. Physical Oceanography (Duke University, 2011)
- B.S. Chemistry (Bucknell University, 2006)
- Introduction to Climate Science
- Introduction to Oceanography
- Principles of Environmental Science