Glen R. Ilacqua, CPA, MST is an Associate Professor in the Business Administration Department. Professor Ilacqua has been teaching courses in accounting, finance and general business at Stonehill College since 2005.
I have been teaching at the undergraduate college level since 1995. In addition to my teaching experience I have over 37 years of professional experience as a certified public accountant as an employee, a partner and now as the sole owner of my own firm. My concentrations in my CPA practice are in the areas of small business consulting, business, personal, trust and estate taxation, cash flow analysis and financial statement preparation. I am a member of the Massachusetts society of CPA’s and the American Institute of CPA’s. I also volunteer my time as the financial secretary of the Knights of Columbus Council #200.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- M.S., Taxation, Bentley University 1987
- B.S., Accounting, Bentley University 1979
- 2013 Stonehill College Community Associate of the Year Award
- Certified Public Accountant-Massachusetts
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Corporate Finance I
- Advanced Accounting