The FUN Fund!
The FUN Fund is available to support your creative, unique and ALCOHOL-FREE fun!
How Do I Use The FUN Fund?
- Fill out an application at least 2 weeks prior to your FUN event.
- Please stick within our $200 per-event grant limit. If your budget goes over, please explain how you plan to supplement your Fun Fund Grant.
- Be persuasive! Convince us as to why we should award your FUN funds
- Be specific! Make sure we understand the details of your alcohol-free event such as costs and timing
- If you are approved for a FUN grant, the reimbursement procedure will be detailed in your approval email.
- We occasionally award PARTIAL reimbursements, meaning the Committee is willing to grant a reimbursement towards part of your FUN. Let us know in your application if and how we should consider a PARTIAL reimbursement.
- For more information on improving your chances of being approved, see our FUN Fund grant criteria.
The 2012-2013 FUN FUND Committee
- Kelly Fitzgerald, Counseling Services
- Donna Vrana , Community Standards
- Jatnna Amador, Student Activities
- Sean Costello, Class of 2014
- Carleen Craffey, Class of 2016
- Sabina Dhami, Class of2014
- Meg Gotsell, Class of 2015
- Kymberly Knoph, Class of 2014
- Jamie McDermott, Class of 2016
- Kate Morneault, Class of 2016