The FUN Fund!
The FUN Fund is available to support your creative, unique and ALCOHOL-FREE fun!
How Do I Use The FUN Fund?
- Fill out an application at least 3 weeks prior to your FUN event.
- Please stick within our $200 per-event grant limit. If your budget goes over, please explain how you plan to supplement your Fun Fund Grant.
- Be persuasive! Convince us as to why we should award your FUN funds
- Be specific! Make sure we understand the details of your alcohol-free event such as costs and timing
- If you are approved for a FUN grant, the reimbursement procedure will be detailed in your approval email.
- We occasionally award PARTIAL reimbursements, meaning the Committee is willing to grant a reimbursement towards part of your FUN. Let us know in your application if and how we should consider a PARTIAL reimbursement.
- For more information on improving your chances of being approved, see our FUN Fund grant criteria.
The 2014-2015 FUN FUND Committee:
Kelly Fitzgerald, Counseling Services
Donna Vrana, Community Standards
Richard Dufault, Academic Services
Jessica Greene, Health & Wellness
Student Members TBD