The FUN Fund!
The FUN Fund is available to support your creative, unique and ALCOHOL-FREE fun!
How Do I Use The FUN Fund?
- Fill out an application at least 3 weeks prior to your FUN event.
- Please stick within our $200 per-event grant limit. If your budget goes over, please explain how you plan to supplement your Fun Fund Grant.
- Be persuasive! Convince us as to why we should award your FUN funds
- Be specific! Make sure we understand the details of your alcohol-free event such as costs and timing
- If you are approved for a FUN grant, the reimbursement procedure will be detailed in your approval email.
- We occasionally award PARTIAL reimbursements, meaning the Committee is willing to grant a reimbursement towards part of your FUN. Let us know in your application if and how we should consider a PARTIAL reimbursement.
- For more information on improving your chances of being approved, see our FUN Fund grant criteria.
The 2014-2015 FUN FUND Committee:
Kelly Fitzgerald, Counseling Services
Donna Vrana, Community Standards
Richard Dufault, Academic Services
Jessica Greene, Health & Wellness
Janice McGovern, Intercultural Affairs
Olivia DiMaio, Class of 2017
Julian Reese Bomberger, Class of 2016
Ruddy Severino, Class of 2018
Faith Simon, Class of 2018
Jackie Del Bonis, Class of 2017