COVID-19 Go Bag
To ensure that students are best prepared in the event that they need to enter isolation or quarantine while on campus, we ask that each resident prepare a “Go Bag” that can be easily transported yet robust enough to allow a resident to be in isolation or quarantine for 14 days.
Suggested items for a student’s go-bag include:
- Toiletry items: toothbrush, toothpaste & floss, face wash & moisturizer, deodorant, contact lenses, contact solution, shampoo & conditioner, body wash or soap, brush, ponytail holders, lotion, feminine products, etc.
- Undergarments: underwear, socks, bras
- Clothing: Pajamas, T-Shirts, shorts, leggings or sweatpants, hoodies
- Flip Flops, slides, slip-on shoes
- Prescriptions and other daily medications
- Identification, Medical Card, Credit Card
- Phone charging cord and plug
- All schoolwork, books, supplies, planner, calculator, etc.
- Computer and Charger
- Power Strip
- Pulse Oximeter
- Over the counter medications: Tylenol, Cough Medicine, Vitamins
- Bath towel
- Set of sheets
- Refillable water bottle
- Hand sanitizer
- Disinfecting spray
- Additional face masks