Community Standards and College Policies
A fully searchable public version of the Stonehill College Policy Manual is available in PolicyTech.
- Community Standards and Student Conduct Process
- Substance Awareness and Statement of Compliance with the Drug-Free Schools and Communities Act
- Opposition to Sexual and Gender-Based Misconduct and Interpersonal Violence
- Procedures for Opposition to Sexual and Gender-Based Misconduct and Interpersonal Violence
- Sexual Harassment
- Use of Electronic Devices
- Cancellations Due to Inclement Weather
- ID Cards (see also: Hill Card)
- College Property & Residence Hall Damage
- Compliance with Requests or Directives
- Eligibility for College Activities, Study Abroad, etc.
- Communication with College Officials
The Office of Community Standards seeks to provide students with a living and learning environment that reflects the values of the Stonehill community and supports the College's commitment to developing the moral, spiritual, intellectual and social competencies of our students.