Business Administration Department Mission & Vision
Anchored in the tradition of the Congregation of Holy Cross, the Business Administration Department offers a high-quality business education. Strong communication skills, business literacy, and a global perspective are emphasized to prepare students to make ethical, thoughtful, and significant contributions to their organizations and communities as professionals. Building on the foundation of a liberal arts education, and using engaged mentorship, we provide a multidisciplinary curriculum delivered with an emphasis on the student.
The Business Administration Department seeks to be a leader in business education emphasizing an experiential learning environment and ability to graduate professionals who can contribute and lead with purpose in a rapidly changing global business environment.
The Business Administration Department:
- Delivers a high-quality education that incorporates best practices.
- Fosters an inclusive community which honors the dignity of all persons consistent with the mission of Stonehill College and in the spirit of the Congregation of Holy Cross.
- Builds on the foundation of a liberal arts education.
- Promotes a high degree of engaged mentorship.
- Incorporates global and ethical perspectives into student learning.
- Encourages quality intellectual contributions that advance the teaching/pedagogy, theory, and practice of business.
- Pursues knowledge creation through collaboration with other disciplines.
The following learning goals guide the delivery of our business education programs:
- Business Literacy
- Ethical Perspective
- Effective Communication
- Global Awareness
Graduate (Integrated Marketing Communications):
- Creative Competency
- Digital Communication Understanding
- Integrated Marketing Communications Planning