Registrar Forms and Instructions

Major and Minor Declaration Forms

Registration Instructions and Application Forms

Administrative Processes and Academic Exceptions

Forms for Faculty

The following forms are no longer available on the public Registrar's webpage. Faculty may find links to the forms listed under the myResources tab in myHill. Please contact the Registrar's Office with any questions.

Registrar Forms

  • Degree Audit Course Substitution Form
  • Final Exam Omission Form
  • Grade Change Form
  • Incomplete Grade Request Form
  • Permission to Release Record for Recommendation

Curriculum Forms

Related Pages