Faculty Forms

The following Faculty forms are being re-designed and will no longer be available on the public Registrar's webpage.

Faculty may  find links to the forms below under the myResources tab in myHill. Please contact the Registrar's Office with any questions.

Registrar Forms:

  • Degree Audit Course Substitution Form
  • Final Exam Omission Form
  • Grade Change Form
  • Incomplete Grade Request Form
  • Permission to Release Record for Recommendation

Curriculum Forms:

  • Course Credit Change Proposal
  • Course Modification Proposal
  • Course Elimination Request Form
  • New Course Proposal Form
  • Approved Credit Model Course Templates (.pdf)