- 5 Weeks | July 10 – August 9
- On Campus | Tue & Thu 6:00-9:30 pm
- 3 Credits | Cost: $1425.00
- Online myHill Registration | April 9 – July 3
- Online Payment is Due at Time of Registration
Literature of the New Testament in its religious and historical context. Life and ministry of Jesus, origins of earliest Christianity, the role of Paul, and the development of the Church.
REL 252 Introduction to the New Testament Syllabus (.PDF)
- Prerequisite: One 100-Level Religious Studies Cornerstone Course
- This course fulfills the Catholic Intellectual Traditions, and Moral Inquiry General Education requirements.