|SUMMER COURSE REGISTRATION||SUMMER COURSE TUITION & FEES||SUMMER COURSE LISTINGS|
- 5 Weeks | May 30 – July 2
- On Campus | Mon & Wed 6:00-9:30 pm (Course starts on a Wednesday)
- 3 Credits | Cost: $1425.00
- Online myHill Registration | April 9 – May 22
- Online Payment is Due at Time of Registration
Discussion and resolution of ethical problems associated with the practice of medicine and the pursuit of biomedical research. Topics include: ethical issues in human experimentation; euthanasia; abortion; fetal research; and reproductive technologies.
- Prerequisite: One 100-Level Philosophy course.
- Fulfills the Moral Inquiry general education requirement.