|SUMMER COURSE REGISTRATION||SUMMER COURSE TUITION & FEES||SUMMER COURSE LISTINGS|
- 5 Weeks | May 29 – June 28
- On Campus | Tue & Thu 6:00-9:30 pm
- 3 Credits | Cost: $1425.00
- Online myHill Registration | April 9 – May 22
- Online Payment is Due at Time of Registration
Explores mechanisms of drug action, the ways in which the body metabolizes drugs (pharmacokinetics) and the resulting effect a drug has when ingested (pharmacodynamics). By drawing examples from clinical pharmacology, neurology and narcotic abuse we will gain a broad and balanced perspective of the current topics in psychotropic drug use and abuse.
- Prerequisite: CHM 113, General Chemistry I and CHM 221, Organic Chemistry I