|SUMMER COURSE REGISTRATION||SUMMER COURSE TUITION & FEES||SUMMER COURSE LISTINGS|
- 5 Weeks | July 10 – August 9
- On Campus | Tue & Thu 6:00-9:30 pm
- 3 Credits | Cost: $2,800.00 + $30.00 registration fee
- Skyhawk Tuition Rate*: $2250.00 + $30.00 registration fee (applicable to alumni, employees, employee’s children and/or nieces and nephews of C.S.C.)
- Online myHill Registration | April 9 – July 3
- Online Payment is Due at Time of Registration
This course is a general overview of Graphic Design in IMC. Students will be introduced to the contributions and potential of a graphic designer as part of an integrated marketing team. Such things as workflow, the technological tools utilized, useful terminology and project pacing will be covered. Students will be exposed to the visual problem-solving angle within integrated marketing. In addition, basic design principles and the ability to identify effective design modules will be introduced.
- Prerequisite: Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree.