|SUMMER COURSE REGISTRATION||SUMMER COURSE TUITION & FEES||SUMMER COURSE LISTINGS|
- 8 Weeks | May 29 – July 20
- 3 Credits | Cost: $1425.00
- Online myHill Registration | April 9 – May 22
- Online Payment is Due at Time of Registration
Explores the role marketing plays within firms and within society. Describes fundamental principles and methods underlying the national and international system of providing goods and services for consumers and business users in the profit and nonprofit sectors. Studies the tasks and decisions facing marketing managers in planning, implementing, and controlling marketing programs, and the ethical implications of these decisions.
- This course is required for all Business Administration majors.
- Faculty will contact all students after the May 22nd registration deadline with course instructions. Students should expect to dedicate approximately 17 hours of course related work per week.