|SUMMER COURSE REGISTRATION||SUMMER COURSE TUITION & FEES||SUMMER COURSE LISTINGS|
- 8 Weeks | May 29 – July 20
- 4 Credits | Cost: $1900.00
- Online myHill Registration | April 9 – May 22
- Online Payment is Due at Time of Registration
This course introduces the students to the economic, political, and cultural environments affecting international business. In addition, the influence of government on trade, foreign direct investment, foreign exchange, export and import strategies, and the impact of multinational enterprises will be discussed. Students will also be exposed to the comprehensive set of dynamics that comprise international business decision environments and will learn to evaluate alternative courses of action in a global setting. Emphasis will be placed on areas of current importance. Extensive use of cases and readings.
- This course is required for all Business Administration majors.
- This course may be applied to the Asian Studies, International Studies, and Middle Eastern Studies programs.
- Faculty will contact all students after the May 22nd registration deadline with course instructions. There will be no synchronous online meetings where students must be online at the same time. Students should expect to dedicate approximately 23 hours of course related work per week.