|SUMMER COURSE REGISTRATION||SUMMER COURSE TUITION & FEES||SUMMER COURSE LISTINGS|
- 5 Weeks | July 10 – August 9
- On Campus | Tue & Thu 6:00-9:30 pm
- 3 Credits | Cost: $1425.00
- Online myHill Registration | April 9 – July 3
- Online Payment is Due at Time of Registration
Emphasizes understanding financial markets and the financial management of corporations. Stresses the firm's procurement, allocation, and control of funds and their relationship to the firm's objectives of profitability and liquidity. Covers the concepts of interest rates, financial analysis, risk and return, analysis of investment decisions and capital budgeting, debt and equity financing, and dividend policies. Advanced Excel tools for finance are employed. These concepts are explored through lectures, problems, case studies, and readings.
- Prerequisite: BUS 203 Financial Accounting (with a grade of C- or better)
- This course is required for all Business Administration majors and may be applied to the Business and Entrepreneurship minors.