What is the HRAC?
The HR Advisory Committee was formed to provide a better venue for employee input and feedback regarding employee benefits and HR policies. To this end the Human Resources Advisory Committee was formed in the fall of 2007. This group, comprised of three members each of the faculty, administration and staff, will not be tasked with the development of policy, but will surface feedback from employees regarding benefit and compensation strategies in use and under consideration by the College. Employees will have the option of providing feedback anonymously.
In addition, HR will consult with this group to get the employees’ points of view regarding the communication of important employment matters, including health and welfare benefits, compensation, and professional development and training.
Members of the HRAC:
- Virginia Cortijo, Associate Professor of Accounting
- Lee Damore, Accountant
- Lee Farrow, Director of the Center for Non-Profit Management
- Stephen Fitzgerald, Associate Director of Athletics
- Frances Foote, AACSB Coordinator/ Coordinator of Program Approval
- Bonnie Klentz, Professor of Psychology
- Steven Muniz, Mechanic IV
- John O’Donnell, Senior Educational Technology Specialist
- Wendy Peek, Professor of English
- Christine Pender, Executive Assistant, Admission
- Eric Robbins, Electrician IV
- David Washington, Campus Police Officer
- Leslie VanLaarhoven, Administrative Assistant II, Development