How-to Book an Appointment
With TutorTrac, you can browse our availability, search our schedule, and book your appointments in advance with ease.
Stop-by the 3rd floor of the Library, give us a call at 508-565-5014, or send an email to see if someone is currently available.
Reach-out to us via email at email@example.com.
To Schedule or Cancel an Appointment:
• We recommend appointments because we are super busy during the semester.
- All CWAA appointments can be scheduled in advance and cancelled through the TutorTrac system.
You can also call at 508-565-5014 or stop-by LIB 314 to check if a tutor is available sooner, and we'll do our best to get you a spot ASAP.
• Login to TutorTrac with your myHill credentials.
• After booking, all upcoming appointments will be listed on your TutorTrac homepage. This is where you can view and cancel appointments.
- Online appointment details will be located in your email or Microsoft calendar.
We are happy to assist you book, change, or cancel your appointment.