Course Withdrawals

Students who wish to withdraw from a course must submit a Course Withdrawal Form, obtain approval from their faculty advisor or a professional advisor in Academic Services & Advising before the Course Withdrawal Deadline. 

Students must complete a Course Withdrawal Form indicating their desire to withdraw from the specified course, ceasing to attend classes or notifying the instructor does not constitute official withdrawal. 

If the link is not visible in these paragraphs, then the Course Withdrawal deadline has passed. Please contact the Office of Academic Services & Advising with any questions, or 508-565-1306.


The last day to withdraw from courses is listed on the Academic Calendar for each semester.

Financial Aid

For information on how a course withdrawal may impact financial aid eligibility, please consult with the Office of Student Financial Assistance.


College Withdrawals

We value and support each student's academic journey and believe all students contribute to the community in their own meaningful way. For that reason, we always regret when students choose to end their enrollment at the College. Those that are considering a voluntary withdrawal from Stonehill are strongly encouraged to make an appointment with an advisor in the Office of Academic Services & Advising. 

We invite students to engage in an informational conversation so that we can better understand their relationship with the College and advise them on the options available to withdrawn students. Students may be contacted through our office if we are made aware of their potential interest in withdrawing. It is our hope to engage in a conversation regarding your wishes to withdraw and to be supportive throughout the process. For voluntary medical withdrawals, please consult the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs.

  • College Withdrawal Form:  If you have additional questions about the College Withdrawal Form, please call or email the Office of Academic Services & Advising at 508.565.1306 or  All students withdrawing from the College are required to complete the official College Withdrawal Form