Forms & Worksheets
- Course Withdrawal Form
- Petition to Standards and Standing
- Petition to drop a course, add a course, withdraw, overload, pass/fail or any option after a deadline has passed.
- If submitting a petition, a personal statement is required. Please refer to this Petitions to Standards and Standing Tips document prior to drafting a statement.
- Change of Advisor Request Form
- Double Major Four Year Plan
- Interdisciplinary Studies Major Application Form
- Interdisciplinary Studies Minor Application Form
- Readmission Application contact the Office of Academic Services & Advising at 508-565-1306 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request a link to the form
The Office of Academic Services and Advising coordinates all of the College's resources to focus on and advocate for individual student success. The office provides students with information on academic programs, majors and minors, as well as aids students facing difficulties, academic or otherwise.