Book / Media Reserves
- Search for items on reserve by course or by professor.
- Write down the Call # (ie: BX 2345 .M23 2012) and bring your Hillcard to the Circulation Desk to check out these materials.
- Loan Periods:
2 Hour - Library use only
3 Hour - Library use only
24 Hour - Must be returned within 24 hours
3 Day - May be renewed once, if not requested by another patron
- Fines for Reserve items - $.50 / hour (maximum fine of $5.00 per item).
- Calculators, White Board Markers & Headphones are also available for library use.
Electronic Reserves (Ares)
- All electronic reserves are available through eLearn. To access these documents, log into eLearn and open the necessary course. You can view any electronic reserves available by selecting the eReserves link in the left-hand menu bar.
Instructions are available for faculty to place items on reserve or to create course packs.