Information for International-Transfer Students Already Studying in the US

F-1 Student Visa

In place of completing Step 4, all Transfer Students must do the following:

As an international-transfer student, you don’t need to apply for an F-1 Student Visa again. You should contact the DSO at your current college or university and ask them to release your SEVIS records to Stonehill College. Please contact Stonehill College’s Office of Intercultural Affairs for the information and paperwork required to complete this SEVIS transfer.

Please note that once the transfer release date is set, you have five months from that date to enter the new school.

Health Care Information

As an international-transfer student you should contact Stonehill Health Services to determine the documentation that you must provide before coming to campus. The health services office at your current college or university will be able to send all medical records it has to Stonehill College. Please see Step 5 for the contact information for Stonehill Health Services.

Credit Transfer

As an applicant you were required to supply all official college and university transcripts and course descriptions and syllabi to Stonehill College. These official documents will be used to evaluate eligible transfer credits and the Registrar’s Office will provide you, once you are accepted, with a final degree articulation after receiving your final transcripts. For specific information regarding your transferable credits, please contact the Registrar’s Office directly by emailing

More Information