Dear Alumni, Parents, and Friends:
It is with the support of forward-thinking alumni, parents and friends like you that help us to offer truly innovative teaching and learning. I am grateful for your devoted commitment to provide the highest caliber education to our students. We thrive to set core values that include transformation, social justice, and the rich connection of scholarship and faith that lead to intellectual, moral and spiritual development.
Your annual gifts enrich the Stonehill experience and continue to help all of us in the Stonehill community to carry out the mission. We are grateful for your partnership and for your generosity. With your help, we have created an environment that fosters intellectual achievement and personal growth. In the past year alone,
- Wall Street Journal Ranks Stonehill in Top Quartile of U.S. Colleges and Universities
- The Princeton Review Names Stonehill One of Nation's Best Colleges
- Boston Business Journal Highlighted Stonehill Among Area Colleges with highest-earning students
- Forbes Names Stonehill a 2017 “Best Value” Based on Quality, Grad Earnings
- Bloomberg Ranks Stonehill Business Program Among Best in U.S.
These accolades would not be possible without the dedication of our students and your loyalty to the College. On behalf of the entire Stonehill community, especially our students who benefit every day from your support, I extend my wholehearted thanks to each of you.
Sincerely in Holy Cross,
(Rev.) John Denning, C.S.C.